The New 80/20 Rule for SecOps: Customize Where it Matters, Automate the Rest

November 10, 2023 at 04:03AM Automated security tools are becoming increasingly important for SOC teams, as they help cover the 80% of common threats across organizations. However, customization is still necessary for the remaining 20% of unique use cases. Automation can improve data ingestion, detection, investigation, and response, but customization allows organizations to address their … Read more